Shire Kids Festival 2-17 July
SEE, CREATE AND EXPLORE
These winter school holidays join in a world of colour and fun with performances, exhibitions, activities and events for kids and the whole family to enjoy.
- Step 1 – Pick up a Shire Kids Festival ‘Passport’ from any of the participating venues.
- Step 2 – Visit some or all of the venues listed below, grab a sticker for the back and answer the secret question.
- Step 3 – Once you have collected at least 4 unique stickers and secret answers, you can enter the competition for your chance to win fabulous prizes.
Terms and Conditions.
1. The promoter is Sutherland Shire Council, Eton Street Sutherland, NSW, 2232 (“Promoter”).
2. Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Sutherland Shire aged 15 years and under. The immediate families of employees of the Promoter can enter this promotion.
4. This Promotion commences 09.00am (AEST) on the 4/7/16 and closes 5:30pm (AEST) the 17/7/2016.
5. The prize pool consists of 3 Surf Hero packs valued at $100 which includes backpack, towel, lanyard, plus other. Three winners will be judged based on creativity and artistic merit.
6. To enter, entrants must complete one of the SurfHero colouring-in competition forms, provide the entrant’s name, address and contact phone number. Multiple entries are permitted.
7. Colouring-in competition forms are available from the 4/7/16 to the 17/7/16 at the Cronulla Beach – Lifeguard Room 8:00am – 3:00pm daily; from the 4/7/16 to the 17/7/16 or at our Westfield Miranda kids festival activity on the 7th July 2016 or Sutherland Library activations.
8. Entries must be submitted to the collection box 4/7/16 to the 17/7/16 at the Cronulla Beach – Lifeguard Room 8:00am – 3:00pm; Westfield Miranda kids festival activity on the 7th July 2016 or Sutherland Library activations.
9. Winner selection will be conducted by the Promoter on the 20/7/16 at 10am (AEST) at the Lifeguard Headquarters, 2a Marine Esplanade, Cronulla. The winning entries will be judged on creativity and artistic merit at the Promoter’s discretion. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners will be notified by phone by 5:30pm (AEST) on 20/07/2016.
11. Prizes will be available for collection at the Lifeguard Headquarters, 2a Marine Esplanade Cronulla, unless other collection details are arranged with winners.
13. This prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the corresponding prize winners. The Promoter will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit to the extent permitted by law.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this promotion.
15. The judges’ decision will be final and no disputes into the winning entries will be accepted.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity, proof of age and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
17. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.